Our expert teams based in Riyadh, London and Dubai handle the entire process for Saudi Arabia travel.
There are a number of different Saudi Arabia visas depending on the reason for your travel. All Saudi visas now fall under the new fee scheme except first time pilgrimage. For a full breakdown on the new Saudi Arabia visa fees, please see one of our news posts.
All travelers requiring a Saudi Arabia visa must have;
- a valid passport with at least six months remaining
- an appropriate residence visa if required
- at least two facing pages
Exceptions are made to the requirements for the following travellers;
- GCC Nationals
- Transit passengers who have valid onward or return documentation, continuing their journey by the same or connecting aircraft within 18 hours, making no further landing in Saudi Arabia (except nationals of Burkina Faso, Mali, Niger and Nigeria who always require a transit visa)
- Holders of re-entry permits and Landing Permits issued by the Saudi Arabian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
All travelers wishing to enter Saudi Arabia (except those mentioned above) require a local sponsor. A Letter of Invitation is needs to be obtained from a Saudi sponsor in order to begin the visa process. Once you have your Letter of Invitation, your visa can be applied for in the visa department in the Saudi Embassy of your home country or from Saudi Consulates available in all major cities worldwide.The cost of the visa is dependent on the type of visa you require. For an up to date cost please contact our team.
What makes Proven SA different?
- Offices in Riyadh, London and Dubai
- Expert immigration teams based in Riyadh, London and Dubai
- A government relations team based in Riyadh
- Fluent English and Arabic speakers, along with a number of other languages
For support with your travel to Saudi Arabia, contact our team on +966 (11) 5102725 or firstname.lastname@example.org.