Earlier this year, the Ministry of Labour introduced the Qiwa portal to improve the current government e-services offered to employees. Since then, the portal has been updated to enhance the service quality and user experience.
The updates to the portal are the following:
- A data update feature created by the dashboard
- Password recovery by registered mobile in Abshar
- Option to change e-mail and mobile number through your profile
- Activate mobile number change when the password is restored
- Improved work permit service
- Inquiry service for renewed work permits with Saddad number
- Division of labor according to the status of work permits
The portal will offer more than 70 services once it’s complete; it will provide a range of services to a broader range of private sector employees and a unified source for employer and employee data.