Companies can apply for block visas through the Ministry of Labour and Social Development (MOL), and under new law, they are only valid for a year. Companies can expect to receive their block visa from MOL in 7-10 days, provided they have attached all the relevant documents required. This means that once a block visa has been issued to a company they have a year to recruit and hire their employees before the block visa expires.
- Arcapita invests in Saudi-based women’s fitness chain
- How the Fiscal Balance Program is improving the private sector
- IMF raises Saudi growth forecast
- Shared Services: RPA and AI
- Plans approved to create Saudi Arabia’s third biggest bank
- GOSI: An Employer’s Overview
- Saudi Arabia plans 7% increase in spending to spur economic growth