Companies can apply for block visas through the Ministry of Labour and Social Development (MOL), and under new law, they are only valid for a year. Companies can expect to receive their block visa from MOL in 7-10 days, provided they have attached all the relevant documents required. This means that once a block visa has been issued to a company they have a year to recruit and hire their employees before the block visa expires.
- Employee outsourcing: what you need to know
- First female data scientists certified in Saudi Arabia
- Saudi foreign investment licences increase by 130% in Q1
- What is a commercial agency?
- Administration support: the key to business growth
- Saudi residents need registered rental contract for work permit renewal
- Saudi signs $201m of loans for health and education projects