Companies can apply for block visas through the Ministry of Labour and Social Development (MOL), and under new law, they are only valid for a year. Companies can expect to receive their block visa from MOL in 7-10 days, provided they have attached all the relevant documents required. This means that once a block visa has been issued to a company they have a year to recruit and hire their employees before the block visa expires.
- Licensed investments in Saudi up 99% in 2018
- Saudi to extend expat work visas for two years
- Saudi Arabia awards first major wind project worth $500m
- Company Growth
- Mega entertainment complex to be built in Riyadh
- Saudi limits 41 job roles to its citizens in Madinah
- Foreign investment in Saudi more than doubled in 2018